Sunday, June 24, 2007

We have lift off

It wasn't easy.
That's an understatement... it was a pain in the ass and i never wanna do it again. But i'm proud to announce that the packing has been done, we've said goodbye to Valenzuela (thank God), and have finally settled in at the new apartment in QC. *phew*

I was so lucky that i didn't have to do it all on my own. Ian actually got a few days off work to help me out. I'm glad he did... because i seriously think i would have lost my mind if i had to do all that by myself.
It was a headache and a half... and the people we had to deal with to get everything done, i'd be happy to never see again.
Incompetent people... HUGE pet peeve. We seem to be surrounded by them. The use of common sense turns out to be not so common.

But all that aside, and leaving the Valenzuela experience behind (forever), i hope this new move brings bigger and better things.


JUST SO YOU KNOW:
**i'd write a whole lot more except i'm tired, hungover (yes, at 11pm), and my brain just refuses to function. The weekend was crazy, once again.
My body hates me. My liver is angry, i'm sure. I need to practice restraint. Will power. How am i gonna keep up with this?
We're a bunch of alcoholics.
FRIDAY NIGHT AT PORCH was one crazy experience... and i don't think we've had THAT MUCH fun in years! Insanity & retardation, i tell you. But that's another story for another day.


I'm gonna go repair my brain.
I plan to do absolutely nothing this week.
I'm gonna spend it with Dylan and it's gonna be fun. =)

No comments: