Monday, February 2, 2009

Kaun na ka

The 2 weekends i was in Butuan, i felt like all i did was eat & play music.

When i wasn't eating, i was alone, so i found myself saying random things to myself or blurting out nonsense every now and then. I just wanted to make sure my voice was still there.

There were 3 weddings held at the hotel out of the 4 days i was there. I'm hoping to God that I will never have to wear a bridesmaids dress that looks like any of them.

DVD's make time fly by like nothing.

My hosts and whoever they were with, spoke in their native dialect everywhere we went and only spoke in Tagalog when speaking directly to me. I didn't understand most of their conversations, but i caught on with some. I don't quite understand why they did that.

I think Butuan should be called the "Red Horse Drinkers Capital of the Philippines". Even chicks down them. Crazy.

I can't ever be famous. Ever. I don't like the attention. I hate taking pictures. When people scream my name, i get more angry/embarrassed than i do flattered.

I think God gave me Dylan so that i never have to be alone. I need human contact. Peace & quiet can drive me up the walls.

I will never again show up for a flight at the bare minimum of 45 minutes pre-departure. I HATE the B seat. I NEED to sit next to the window.
And i don't understand why people get up AS SOON as they hear that the plane is now boarding passengers- we already got our boarding passes... the plane isn't going to leave without us! Same thing goes for when the plane stops... why do people rush to get up all of a sudden? We're all gonna get off no matter what.
Also, what's up with people turning on their phones and unbuckling their seat belts just as the flight attendant is announcing for you to do otherwise?
*hay naku* Mga Pilipino talaga. Magpakita kayo ng pagbabago, bigyan niyo'ko ng pagasa.

Airport taxis scream out EXTORTION.

Terminal fee is 200 pesos for domestic flights. WHY?
If you carry a Filipino passport, you pay over a 1000 pesos for International Flights. WHY?

I cannot believe you have to pay for your own snack on a Cebu Pacific flight. They sell souvenirs too??? crazy...

Our country is HUGE... and oh-so beautiful. IF only we could do all the right things with it. IF ONLY.

No comments: