Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #2

Top 10 facts that are of any concern to me these days:

1) Manila will always be Manila. No matter how long you live here or how long you leave it, it's always gonna be here, and it will always be the same. The buzz of the city is intoxicating and its energy is undeniable. Everything has its pros and cons... but for now, the city, for me, the cons outweigh the pros.

2) I'm happy with the friends that i have chosen to be a part of my life. It's clearer now more than ever. I have no room for excess baggage.

3) I absolutely, without a doubt, love my job.
I need to find work now. haha

4) I've never been this content with my life. For some reason, as soon as the new year began, i had this unwavering faith in life. I had a feeling that everything would be great, and whatever i had a problem with would undoubtedly take care of itself.
I'm having a great time, and i'm all the more happier for it.

5) Summer is coming. It's scary. haha

6) I need to get back on the gym tip. It's no joke. On that note, i need to stick to a diet too. Boo...

7) Dylan doesn't stop talking. haha
He's growing up hella fast... and i'm happy he loves Baguio. Gonna keep him swimming and involved in a ton of activities til we have to leave the city. It's gonna be so much fun. =)

8) Looking forward to moving back home. Everything about it feels like it's the right thing to do.

9) I need to get to Switzerland for Miki's wedding. I have to. I need to find a way. Again, green passport sucks, and boo to me for not keeping up with my bank account. I guess being a "free spirit" got in the way of some things.

[I always thought that if i left my money in the bank, companies would use it for their own benefit and play around with it. I didn't wanna support that. And i think it's true. Too bad bank statements play a huge role in traveling]

10) I need to find a house in Baguio and actually start driving. Ugh.

No comments: