Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #3

Top 5 of my greatest concerns this week:

5) Friendship is never an ultimatum. It shouldn't be difficult to maintain either. If it's one of the two, or worse, both- there's something wrong. RED FLAG!

4) My tan is sad. I think the sun rays reflect off my skin. Wackness.

3) Dylan is gaining weight. It looks great on his face. He follows me around the house and always asks me what i'm doing. He's awesome and i absolutely love him. He's doing great things with Lego and can pour water from a pitcher into his own glass all by himself. His birthday is coming up. I can't believe my baby is 5 years old.

2) My laptop is running out of memory space. What am i supposed to do?

1) I have to make it to Switzerland first week of June!!! Oh, and i can't wait to play in Dubai and Qatar. That's gonna be fresh. =)

No comments: