Friday, May 1, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #4

*Random Nothings in My Head

1. Britney Spears' music manages to get stuck in my head a lot. I don't know why.

2. I went past getting a tan and went straight to burning myself to oblivion. Ouch... So now, i'm just dark... tomorrow, i'll peel... in a few days, i'll be back to pale. Hay na'ku.
I also need makeup to match my new skin color... agh. I'm too lazy for that.

3. Dylan's turning 5 years old! I can't believe how grown up he's gotten, how big he is, and all the progress he's made. He's still a little baby to me... i forget that he's so far from that already.

4. I'm going hiking on Monday with Dylan and a few other people. It's gonna be so awesome. Good food, more beach, very chill, incredible food... i'm just hoping for great weather. *crossing fingers*

5. Still working on making it to Switzerland. A little nervous about Qatar. Somewhat confused about Dubai. Thinking, "what happened to Cebu?". Preparing for Baguio. Appreciating Manila. Looking forward to Boracay (at a time when NOBODY will be there). Still dreaming about the States. *sigh*

[looking forward to the time i can write a paragraph such as the one above- except mentioning countries from all over the world. hmm... Universe, you hear me?]

6. I'm really getting into the groove of the whole gym thing again. That's a good thing. Now, if only i could find time to squeeze in some Yoga.
I also discovered that i work out a lot better listening to slow jams, soul, & R&B as opposed to the regular, upbeat Electro version of everything, blasting at 139 BPM.
Strange, i agree.

7. I have some serious downloading to do. *snicker* except, it's so not something i do. So... who's willing to share music? =p

On the music tip: i need to grab all the new hits. I need to come up with a showcase set with Jena. I need to practice showcase set with Jena. I need to find equipment to practice showcase set with Jena (haha). I need to meet up with Jena. LOL!

Eh, it'll all work out in its own time. It always does. =)

8. I need to buy pepper spray. I left mine in a taxi.

9. I have to go see a movie- it's been ages since i've gone out to see one. I miss movie nights with Ian. =( I also need to pick up some DVDs.

10. I have to organize photos. They are piling in... and i don't know what to do with them. I've been going nuts with the camera and i love having all the memorabilia... except, my computer can't handle it. My hard drive is so complex, i'm too lazy to deal with it. hmm... i guess i have something to do tomorrow... nyerk. =/

I'm off to bed. Good night world.

No comments: