Friday, May 15, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #5

1) I drank too much coffee yesterday. I was up til 7am this morning. (haha. oops) So it ruined my sleep and put a dent in my wallet. Blast you Starbucks!

[But thank you for letting us sit outside for 5 hours and write on all your newspapers when we only order one drink... oh, and thanks for all the "free samples" you throw our way. Much appreciated. Honestly, it keeps on bringing us back. haha]

2) The Universe didn't allow me to go through with Switzerland. =( The green passport disappoints in so many levels.

3) I really have to start working on the tandem set for Qatar. Putting 2 procrastinators together isn't the most brilliant idea. haha!

However, we had a "music meeting" yesterday, and honestly- Jena and i will be totally fine. I'm not worried at all.

By the way, the PRs in Qatar are dubbing the gig as the "Pacquiao vs. Hatton rematch". Why? Because it's 2 Filipinas playing... and their resident DJs are 2 dudes from London. Could it be possible they're thinking we actually might suck? Ah. I love being underestimated. =) *twiddling thumbs* You'll see.

4) I am gonna splurge today- to make up for not being able to go to Switzerland. Retail therapy is good therapy.

5) I am addicted to crossword puzzles. Shows how much time i have on my hands, huh?
I also believe it can make you smarter... even just by a little bit.

6) I love discovering good books... but i hate how i lose sleep over them. *yawn*

7) I still don't understand the weather.
Is it really rainy season already??? or is it still summer? It's scary because this has never happened before. The snow caps are melting, mountains are sinking, the world is getting warmer, and i'm downloading my own music??? What is this world coming to???

8) Oh crap, i still have to download music. LOL!

9) How do you tell your 5 year old that when you try to discipline him or tell him off... he's not allowed to use the same lines i deliver to get back at me?

10) Working out is doing wonders for me... Dieting is making me miserable.

I think i'll go eat a donut now.

No comments: