Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #6

1. I'm feeling much better than i did 2 days ago. That's good. I'm still sick... but not sick enough to stay home. =p

2. To drink or not to drink. That is my dilemma. There's a huge party going on tonight. It's the last time i will be seeing my good friend Samwell til... well, i'm not sure exactly... but it won't be for a looooong time.
It's a few other people's despedidas too.
Oh no. I'm gonna end up drinking, i know it.

3. I leave at 10:25am tomorrow for Qatar! =) YaY!!!
On that note- i must pack before the chaos that is tonight begins.
It is 106 degrees over there of straight desert heat. Women aren't allowed to wear anything revealing- no shorts, no tank tops. But even if we were allowed- we'd have to cover up anyway. A few minutes under the sun is enough for us to burn.
The Philippines is 5 hours ahead. The flight to Doha takes approximately 9 hours. So we leave here at 10:25. Land at 7:25pm Manila time but 2:25pm Qatar time. I love how how i get 5 hours of my life back. =) haha [only to lose it on my way back to Manila, i guess]

Jena and i are gonna have so much fun. I can't wait.

4. Ian and i celebrated our 4th Year Anniversary. Well, we didn't really do anything... but we crossed our 4th year mark. That's longer than an average marriage in the United States. Nyerk.

5. Incompetence annoys me. I absolutely hate how you can have 12 people hired to help you in a department store and they're really good at gathering around to chitchat... but when it comes to helping you- they're ALL absolutely USELESS.
Robinson's Place Ermita, Department Store, Men's Section in the old wing- i'm looking at you.

6. I'm in love with my son. He's just incredible like that.

*Peace out. Wish me luck.
Desert Sun and Dunes of Sand, away from Manila, here i come. =)

No comments: