Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known...

How do i love thee? Let me count the ways. =)

*I love how you deliver me my good morning kiss as soon as you see me open my eyes in the morning. It's the greatest way to start my day.

*I love how you sing all day.

*I love how you get creative with your toys. It reminds me a lot of myself when i was your age (i never thought i'd say that. haha). Using your imagination is the best way to go, kid. =)

*I love how you're driven when you know exactly what you want. And i appreciate how understanding you are and how patient you can be when i tell you you're not allowed to have what you want. It tells me i've been doing something right... =P

*I love how you answer to my "call".

*I love how you ask permission for EVERYTHING. I think it's really cute. Even though it does get a bit irritating sometimes. I'd rather have that than you never asking at all. haha!

*I love how you feel like you have the need to always protect me. Even if you had to fight someone 3 times your size. It's flattering. And then you make them apologize after. My little hero.

*I love how you sit next to me quietly and try to make me feel better when you know i'm not feeling well. How you brush my hair, stroke my face, and hug me to make everything better. I want you to know that it always works.

*I love how you memorize all the lines from your cartoons. I used to do that too. I think it's impressive. haha!

*I love how you love to run... and how you love to swim and don't swim at the same time.
You'll get there. haha

*I love your sound effects.

*I love the look on your face when i come home.

*I love how you insist on walking me to the door and opening it for me every single time before i leave the house. I also love how you say Goodbye. I always set off in good spirits. =)

*I love how you taught me the Transformers song. =)

*I love how you think you can use my own lines on me when you're mad. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, hunnie.

*I love how you react to the million and one names i have for you.

*I love how you say, "I love you, MOmmy". I melt, every single time.

*I love how we have our own inside jokes.

*I love your infatuation with sticks.

*I love the way you wink.

*I love your impersonations.

*I think you have the craziest burp for a kid your age.

*I love that you can thrive in your own world... and how you try to be so independent.

*I love our 5 kisses.

*I love that i love everything about you.

*I love how you say Good Night.

Good night Sweetie.

Sleep Well.

Sweet Dreams.

See you tomorrow.

Mwah.

Hug me.

Happy 5th Birthday my Love. You're more than i could have ever hoped for. You make me proud every single day.

MOmmy LOVES you.





*Dylan @ 4 months old.
*Dylan @ 4 years, 11 months, 28 days... and me.

***[apparently, Dylan was born on Star Wars Day. I read this somewhere and thought it was catchy- May the 4th be with you. LOL!]

No comments: