Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #10

1) I'm holding auditions for a movie buddy. Transformer's is coming out and i need someone to go watch it with. Do i have volunteers for a date? On second thought, I should post this up on Facebook...
[This is what happens when all your friends are in a relationship, and your siblings are too eager to see the movie they won't wait for you. *hmpf*]
Do i need to make more friends?

2) I'm going through an instant noodles phase. No bueno.

3) There's this Japanese restaurant i wanna go eat at. Again, no eating buddy. Wow, i seriously need to make more friends.

4) My birthday is coming up. I don't wanna drink that much. It's also gonna be my last birthday as a resident of Manila. Hmm... what to do?

5) I miss my boyfriend.

***
I'm getting nervous about packing up and leaving the city. I dunno if it's excitement or anxiety. I find that this feeling i get changes slightly the closer the departure date draws. I guess i'm nervously excited.
I'm gonna miss my job and the friends i've made... but i'm ready for change and i'm more than down for a steadier pace. Dylan needs this and i know i'm making the right decision. I've been getting a lot of pressure both from the career point of view and from a friend's perspective- everybody trying to convince me to stay. As appreciated as it makes me feel and as excited as i am for their future... i already know what lies in the horizon for mine.

Yes, i'm leaving the Party Scene and the chaotic Night Life for a steady, kind of domestic sort of living. My life is important, my career is important... but Dylan is more important than either of that, and i will always stand by this.

I am craving for all kinds of food to tantalize my palate from every corner of the city. If there's anything i'll miss from the busy buzz of this place- it's gotta be the food. Lately, i've been so desperate to eat at all my favorite places... to no avail because, well... i can't stand to eat alone. I'm the only person i know who has a 5 day break during the week so it's kind of hard to convince everybody to drop what they're doing and entertain my obese hobby.
However, before i leave, i will find a way to do it... even if i have to drag Dylan all over the metro with me just for the sake of keeping me company while i stuff myself silly.

I was supposed to go to the beach this week, but that's been postponed. All good because i could use another week at the gym. LOL
It's Tuesday... i think today calls for a coffee session at our favorite Starbucks branch.

No comments: