Friday, June 12, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #8

venting * ranting * peeved * sigh *

1) My sleeping pattern was all good in the hood until... last night. Back to the old nocturnal ways. I don't know why, but i really do function better at night. My creativity comes into play, i'm more at ease, and i just overall feel better.
The other day, i got up at 7am, and went to bed at 9pm. What i got done that day was something that would normally take me 3 days to do. So i guess being up during the day like a normal person makes me more productive (although it helps that everything is also open at that time).

2) I went shopping... and i haven't cleaned my room yet. Just staring at the mess gives me heart burn. I'd take a picture and post it up, but it's just that messy that i'm utterly embarrassed. Hmm... maybe that'll motivate me to clean it... err, not.

3) The reason i went shopping though is because i've been doing so well at the gym. I feel like i have but i'm not quite sure the results show... so i dunno. I make up for how bad i feel by eating whatever i want- i doubt that helps though, does it?
Jesus. I can never win.

4) I can't seem to concentrate on whatever book i've been picking up. So far, in the past 5 weeks i've finished 2 books... and barely started 2, and quit on one that i was trying SO HARD to get into. That's 3 unfinished books just chillin on the side of my bed- and i doubt i will ever finish them. I need a good read. I'm bored to tears with reality sometimes.

5) I really need to make a trip to the Squeezy and buy me some DVDs. I've missed out on ALL the movies i've wanted to see in a theater due to lack of movie buddies. =( *grumble*
I've also been wanting to catch up on all the series i used to watch, that everyone keeps talking about, that i'm obviously outdated with.
It's just been brought to my attention that i'm very serious when it comes to my TV Series. I'm a religious follower and avid fan. This lag is unacceptable.
I don't watch any TV at all whatsoever at home. I only see television when i'm at a friend's house or at the gym. I watch my Series on DVDs- that usually leads to lack of sleep, but it's totally worth it.

6) No matter what anybody says- Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. We don't speak the same language and you can't expect them to fully understand. Patience is a virtue that's virtually kicking my ass. Long distance can work but i'd never recommend it to anybody. Love is tricky but Stress is trickier.
I really just wanna climb to the top of a mountain and scream bloody murder to vast cliffs and never-ending space.

6) I would like a vacation very much please.

Here's a little stress reliever i found on Jason Mraz's blog that i absolutely love (i obviously like him/his vibe a lot).
It's an amazing example on how even the strangest of us can move, inspire, and motivate.



Kudos to him, man.
I need to be moved, i need to be inspired, & i hella need to motivate.

Have an awesome long-ass weekend.

No comments: