Saturday, June 13, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #9

Just a thought:

1) i bet if zombies started taking over the city (like in 28 Days Later or I Am Legend), a kid from Tondo will easily outlive some kid from Dasma. For sure.
Me? I would be one of the first to go. I would definitely try to survive, of course. Especially since i have Dylan. Hmm... maybe my protective maternal instinct will kick in and i would survive after all. I don't know...

2) i hate mosquitoes. They can all die. Do they serve a useful purpose? They're not just part of the food chain. I mean, lizards and spiders can eat ants. They're less annoying.

3) a good work out usually leads me to craving (and then giving in to) really good food that's bad for you. I'm hopeless.

4) why are people at the gym so serious? Straight faces & empty stares. I know over half of em don't even wanna be there to begin with... but i wish the crowd would liven up a bit.
As a contribution to this idea, i have put it upon myself to burst out in random strange dance for 4 seconds at random intervals. The stranger the dance, the better. I also skip from one area to the other (ie: the treadmill station to the water station to the stretching area). Recently, i fell off a workout ball... i'm sure it served quite a bit of entertainment for other people, BUT not as much as it amused me. I didn't even think it was possible.
I'm still waiting for the day i can run into the aerobics room and do a full-blown choreographed dance. That will be awesome. I have a month and a half left in Manila... maybe on my last day there. haha!

5) When i catch people staring at me, i start to pretend like i'm whistling. I have no idea why i do that.

6) I am weaksauce. I can't drink anymore. Partly because i also refuse to. No more alcohol. My body hates me.

7) I don't understand certain people's incapability of learning from their mistakes. When people are upset because you say stupid things... don't try to make up for it by saying MORE stupid things. Hopeless. *shaking head*

8) I am amazed at how my 5 year old can navigate his way through the world wide web. I've seen on the Discovery Channel that kids these days even start at a younger age! Insane.
Today, Dylan got mad because i wouldn't let him use my computer. He said he didn't love me. That was the first time he took a shot at hurting my feelings. Ah, kids. Aaaaaaaaand it begins...

9) I refuse to miss Transformers in the Theater. I'm placing an ad on here:
Wanted Movie Buddy
age: 21-37
height: n/a
weight: n/a
Must stay silent throughout the whole movie but have awesome feedback when the movie is done. Should not hog the arm rest and also eat food quietly.
That is all.

10) I am really really looking forward to a good night tonight! I can't wait!

No comments: