Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jet Lag?

I was in a country 9 hours away, with a 5-hour time difference. This isn't jet lag... this has to be something else.

When i said i was going to hibernate, i wasn't kidding. I slept for 3 days straight. Waking up to eat, clean up, harass Dylan and beg for attention- only to fall back asleep a few hours later. I was able to talk to Ian a few times. Check my Facebook (of course. haha). Upload a few pictures. Oh, and check my mail. But majority of the time, i was seriously asleep. I woke up today and i thought it was only Monday, when it was really Tuesday evening.

[i woke up Tuesday 8pm. It is now Wednesday 8am. It's STILL Tuesday evening to me. Yes, i'm one of those people wherein "tomorrow" doesn't start until after i wake up.]

It's Wednesday!!! I got back Sunday afternoon. Where did Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday go? Mother of Elmo, i think i've hit a time lapse.

On the other hand, i also feel like i've gotten the rest i've been yearning for and also fully deserve. The past 3 weeks have been insane. The week of hangovers, the week of being sick, and then the weekend out of the country with the crazy time difference and no sleep. My body really needed this time-out.

Now, the only crazy part is- i'm awake when everyone is asleep, and i'm asleep when the whole house is awake. Poor Dylan has to keep quiet while he plays in the room. ANd i can see him waiting for me to wake up. He pounces on me as soon as i open my eyes.
Poor baby...

I need to set this clock straight.
Oh, i hear the buzz of the city. This means everyone's starting to wake up.
This means it's time for me to go to bed and get some shut-eye. =p
I REALLY need to fix this.

Good night Manila... or... Good morning, actually.

No comments: