Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Snap-Happy

Nothing gets me better than a good photograph. Be it a simple portrait or something done up for a conceptual piece, i like appreciating a good picture. I did a bit of browsing to pass some time and came across a few i thought were pretty interesting.

my definition of "Heaven" right about now


Freedom



***
And then there are the strange, epic ones that are actually set up for real in real life and you can't help but snap away at it.






***

And then there's my favorite medium- Advertising. It never ceases to amaze me how creative and eye-catching these things can be... and also how, well, some people just don't get it.




wait-watching


***
Take any interesting pictures lately?
[sources: Deviant Art * TheChive.com * Google * The Cool Hunter ]

No comments: