Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A typical MOndAy.

Spent 12 hours at Starbucks. 12 HOURS!!! (3pm-3am)
Did about 8-9 crossword puzzles.
Played "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" on an in iPhone.
Made a video to Congratulate Miki & Walter on their Wedding (Since i couldn't be there).
I had a Venti Dark Raspberry Mocha Frap (Found out it was coffee based which is awesome!), a French Baguette with 8 types of Cold Cuts, and a huge mug of Ice Water.
I stole some chips off Ginger.
Ate Chowking Congee. eh.
Gossiped with folks. Caught up with the peoples. (Reena, Krystle, Ginger, Brian, Rondale)
Laughed.
People watched- my favorite past time (next to sleeping)
Got scared of a Rat that looked like a Cat but man could that thing RUN. Ugh!
Got a really good offer for a gig... i hope it pulls through (or even better- that it's actually a good gig in essence).
I realized that i really do need to grab my own Serrato. =( Needles too. *sigh*
I miss Ian.

It was a really good day. =)
Happy Monday indeed.


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jodicke.
I love you guys.

<3 t.

No comments: