Sunday, July 5, 2009

I got my Fix

Completely unplanned and one of those spur-of-the-moment kind of things, i had a "birthday dinner" last night at John and Yoko and i finally got my salmon fix. *whew* Thank God, because the shakes were just about to set in.
The food was great. Of course, i can never have enough sushi... i'd eat there again tonight if i could.

The weekend is over and i'll have to admit, this year's birthday bonanza was the best i could have hoped for.
  • Good people and really really good times.
  • No evil hangovers to speak of.
  • No retardation-moments that i would want to try to forget
  • Satisfied cravings
  • Never-ending laughter
  • Great memories
  • Awesome Photos
  • Hella jokes!!
It was my definition of a really great celebration.

Friday:
  • My friends ordered me a Giant Pizza. 35 inches, it was bigger than the table. I loved it!!!
  • Open Bar for all my guests from 10pm til midnight.
  • My friend B_cal played a set for me, which i really appreciated because i didn't want to play.
  • The most unexpected guests showed up and it was a great surprise!
  • Everyone was in such good spirits. The vibe was awesome!
  • I took pictures of everyone all night. We have some good ones. Probably not smart to post it on the internet though. =p
  • We left at around 5am. By far, the fastest time ever passed at Tabu.
Saturday:
  • Dinner at John & Yoko @ Greenbelt 5. The Food was excellent.
  • Drinks @ St. Jude for a July 4th Celebration. We even got to play with poppers. That kept us entertained for a while.
  • Table at Manor, lots of drinks, tons of pictures and loads of fun.
  • "Breakfast" @ Something Fishy. More jokes and more pictures.
  • Home at 5am
***
My birthday Pizza was... Ginormous!
(i wasn't joking when i said "giant")


The Ladies


Baguio Folk


P.S.F.X. -1


Live Entertainment.


You see that guy in red, farthest one to the left?
Yeah,
We don't know him...
LOL


Thank you to everyone who made my day very memorable and just all-around awesome.
Thank you for those who were able to make it out. Thank you for the honorary shots made all over the world. Thank you for the greetings and warm wishes. Thank you for the good vibes and positive energy. If you even just so much as thought of me, THANK YOU.
Life is good and i am blessed.
It's a wonderful start to 26. This year's gonna be good, i know it. =)

No comments: