Friday, July 10, 2009

Time Lapse

After making mistakes over and over again, you'd think that you'd have learned your lesson by now, right? So why the hell do i still keep waking up with fat ass hangovers??
- well, because the events that lead up to the hangover were totally worth it. Aw shucks, spoken like a true alcoholic.

I woke up today well rested and fresh. I thought to myself, "ah, the start of another week. I get to chill for a few days." only to realize that... wait, it's NOT Monday- it's freakin' Friday! I have work tonight and the weekend JUST started!

I guess i'm so used to nursing the worst of my hangovers on a Sunday that i automatically assumed that my mere Thursday hangover was actually my Sunday recovery. I'm losing my mind. I know the mountains will do me some good.

Ok, so from thinking that it was Monday just an hour ago to realizing i have work tonight and it's actually the weekend... i should get my priorities straight and work out my schedule for today.

Let the weekend begin.

No comments: