Friday, August 14, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #12

1. For 2 weeks of sobriety, i don't feel the "de-tox". I don't feel cleaner or healthier. I feel exactly the same as i do the day after a hangover when things are back to normal. Is that bad?

2. No matter how many times i've had it, i still can't get sick of longsilog or tapsilog. I've had either or everyday since i've been here. Lemme see how much longer i can do this.

3. Although i figured the weather up here would be great for a run out in the open, with fresh air and a cool breeze in my face- it's much better for sleeping in. I have problems.

4. When Dylan and i go out for our daily walk... i sometimes feel like i'm walking my dog. Hey, i'm just saying! LOL
Instead of stopping to poop or pee, he stops to pick up sticks.
And don't even say anything... because some parents actually put their kids on a leash and think it's the best idea ever.
While i walk at a steady pace, he runs with all his might in front of me.
I think it's awesome that kids don't know what being tired is yet...

5. Hearing club music in this forestry setting is weird. Akon & Ne-yo and everything else of the like just seems to follow me everywhere. It's annoying!

6. I just killed 4 ginormous flies with a lighter. If this is what happens with a lot of time on your hands, i need to get started with my hobbies.

7. Picking a DVD that you have no idea what it's about- when it slightly relates to a life you're familiar with... can that be considered a sign?

8. I have too much time to think.

No comments: