Sunday, September 20, 2009

They See, They Do

I haven't posted a video in a while. I haven't had that much time to do a lot of browsing, either. I was cleaning out my Bookmarks and i came across a video i had saved a long time ago. I remember it hit me then. Being aware of your actions, making sure you set a good example for your kids, being the best you can be, etc.

But having lived with Dylan, and just Dylan, for the past 2 months- all of a sudden, the video just meant so much more. I have really been learning a lot. I've learned a lot about this whole "parenting" business, i've learned more about being responsible, and most of all, i've learned a lot about myself.

Watching this video again really hit home.

I've had moments i'm not very proud of.
Everyday, i have to remember, i'm always a work in progress.
For his sake and mine.

No comments: