Monday, November 16, 2009

Boo-Yah!!!

I let the weekend take me.
I was so engrossed in everything that was going on, i didn't even bother to check Dylan's assignment notebook to see if anything had to be done. To my dismay, i opened the notebook this morning to sign on my specified space... to find an assignment.
Dylan needs a costume by Tuesday (tomorrow). Oh. No.

He needs a costume of a character based on a book he's reading.
He's reading Thomas the Tank Engine. I need to make him a train costume. Today. Ready for tomorrow.

So i racked my brain and decided i'll use a box and some colored cardboard and do this.
It's now 7:45pm. 15 minutes 'til Dylan's bed time. You know what? I finished the costume.
BOO YAH!!!
Thomas the Tank Engine!!!


Your regular balikbayan box...

...turned into Dylan's favorite train.

*pat on the back*
*bow*
K, i need to stick some wheels on that guy before we head to bed.
It only took me 6 hours too... haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the resourcefulness and creativity! congratulations Thea!

Anonymous said...

you are effin awesome....

-t. said...

thanks!
*pat on the back*