Sunday, November 8, 2009

For the rest of my life i'm going to look for someone exactly like you.
I will be wondering about all the things that could have been.
I won't want to know how you're doing- i couldn't bear the thought of it... but i would imagine you were getting along fine. I mean, things do happen for a reason.
For the rest of my life i will see, hear, and say things that will forever remind me of you.
You were a part of my life for so long, you can't really help it. You are always going to be a part of who i am. I am me for so many reasons because of you.
Perhaps, for the rest of my life i will be missing the reality of you and me.
But life moves on and maybe i'll end up a different person.
But no matter what happens, for the rest of my life i will always be thankful.
You will always be you to me for the rest of my life.

No comments: