Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let's Take A Look, Shall We?

I hate hospitals.
I don't like being in there, i don't like the way it looks, i don't like the way it feels, i hate the way it smells, the vibe in there are all kinds of wrong, and i don't like the message it sends out- "There's something wrong with you. Come here." I step inside one and i instantly feel like there's something wrong with me. *shudder*
It also doesn't help that i have terrible memories and traumatizing experiences tied to the place. Yeah, maybe that also has something to do with it.

So i was at the hospital this morning. I had to go for a consultation appointment with an orthopedic surgeon regarding an old injury that has... well... umm... resurfaced. Literally. Basically, leftover fragments from a certain mishap that happened 4 and a half years ago are moving around in my... bum. And well, it's really a bummer. Pun intended. It's bugging the hell outta me.
The biggest fragment has surfaced to skin level causing bruising and discomfort.
I've always put off check-ups and appointments and surgery because i just didn't have time and really, i never wanted to have another operation done.
But i have to. Because this is just ridiculous.

So that's my ass.
Can you spot the objects that don't belong?
That's a lot of shtuff that shouldn't be in there...

Ugh. I hate hospitals.
(But thankful for the service that it provides and the countless lives that the people associated with such a place save everyday).
I guess doctors and nurses are cool. Some of them, anyway. =p

No comments: