Monday, December 28, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #31

1. I have a set of values, i abide by them. I do get irritated, but at least i'm not a hater.
That's a winner.

2. I'm always myself. I don't have to pretend to be someone i'm not. It makes life easier.
I know what sincerity looks like, i've learned my lessons well, and i choose wisely. With that, i have real friends.
Win. Again.

3. I actually like who i am and i'm comfortable in my own skin. I don't need gratification from anyone else. I don't thrive on attention. I know what i know- that's good enough for me.
"The one in the room who is the loudest motherf***er... is the weakest motherf***er."
-Frank Lucas, American Gangster
Boo-yah.

4. I never try to bring anybody down to get ahead. I don't go back on my word. When i make poor judgment calls- i admit to it and i apologize. I keep it real- that shows character. With this, you gain respect.
effin-F-effin-T-effin-W.

5. He loves me- more than anything. He picked me. With that, i have already won.
Boom.

***
Now back to my regular (zen) programming.

***

That's Fresh.
I wanted to make shelves out of decks for Dylan in his room... too bad i can't drill holes on our wall. Or can i?

No comments: