Monday, January 4, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #32

1. I have no relationship with my phone- none at all, whatsoever.
To those who have been trying to contact me, i apologize. I lose touch with the outside world so easily. Sometimes, i forget to check my phone until bedtime. Sometimes, i just don't know where it is. Other times, i forget i even have a phone.
Once, i had 9 missed calls, 8 messages received, and 5 frustrated contacts.
You'll have better luck contacting me via Facebook. Sad, i know.

2. I'm gonna hate seeing the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha go. *sniff sniff*

3. There's something suspicious about cheese that doesn't melt. I don't trust it. I don't trust it one bit.

4. Dylan is absolutely beaming. His happiness is so contagious that people can't help but smile at him. In an instant, without even knowing it, they have been infected, and the energy is undeniable.
It's awesome. =)

5. I wish losing "holiday weight" was as easy and as fun as gaining it. *ugh* I'd like to think that it was worth every pound though.

No comments: