Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #35

1. The cleaning lady was 5 hours late today. I shit you not. 5 hours late and no word on her lateness... i think my initial thought being, "i hope nothing bad happened" as opposed to "what the hell is wrong with her???" says a lot about my state of being.

2. I still don't have a phone. It's been 2 weeks.

3. I cut my own hair yesterday. I hate it. lol
I don't know why i always do that. Thank goodness for hats and the fact that hair grows.
My roots look neglected but i just don't know what to do with them. I wanna go back to my original color but i really like my dyed color now.
Yes, i have problems.

4. I am craving for Shepherd's pie.

5. I am on booth duty at school tomorrow as PTA rep. I have no idea how i was bamboozled into that one.

6. Still not jumping on the Twitter bandwagon. Sorry. But i think the need to update and be updated on every 2 minutes is just absolutely ridiculous.

7. Contemplating on quite a hefty purchase... wish it was as easy as eenie-meenie-miny-moe.

8. I was thinking of doing some major baking this weekend... but then remembered how this diet is about to make me miserable. Do i really wanna have cookies in front of my face?
Boo.

9. "They go ape shit over bubbles."
"I wish i liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles"
-Pete (Knocked Up, 2007)

So true. (That kids go ape shit over bubbles)

10. Even after 13 years, i still find Buffy's sense of humor hilarious.
Yes, i've been bringing out my inner tween by having Buffy play in the background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions