Sunday, January 31, 2010

I absolutely dread calling for Delivery. I understand that they provide a great service by bringing us food of our preference right to our very door step... and it's awesome- but calling and placing an order is like walking on broken glass. Just the simple task of taking down your information is like a feat of monstrous proportions.

After we struggle with the alphabet and codes are cracked and Sunday has turned into Wednesday, this girl tells me that- "Your order will take an hour and 30 minutes due to the number of orders today. Willing to wait?"
I asked her why she didn't bother telling me that in the beginning. I mean, we could have avoided the whole fiasco and i wouldn't have lost 15 minutes of my life that i will never get back. She said sorry. I mean, what else was she gonna say, right?

Whatever, i wasn't willing to go through that again... i'll have to give these people my money. I just hope they don't spit in our food.

No comments: