Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh. Hell. No.

Just one thing to try my temper.
One great thing to make me tick.

The laundry lady turned my white sheets PINK.
This is AFTER i sort out my coloreds from my whites for her (which isn't even supposed to be my job- but i do it to PREVENT THIS from happening). I took the necessary precautions. I even told her that i'd be glad to learn how to do this myself and she insisted that she do it.
I don't know how this is fair... or how this plays a role in the cosmic universe...

But my WHITE SHEETS ARE PINK... and i'm BEYOND effin' PISSED.

*wooh-freakin'-zah*

[UPDATE: (20 mins later. After i ask my little brother for confirmation and a second opinion since i tried to tell myself that my eyes were playing tricks on me being glasses-less and all)

FYI, i did not turn into the Hulk. I paced around a little bit, held back tears, wrote some angry messages, and even tried to convince myself that i like pink or like my sheets even better now that they're pink... but the truth is- if i wanted pink sheets i would have spent the money and the time looking for pink freakin' sheets instead of the crisp white. But i opted for white. I was careful with my white. I liked it white. I don't know what happened... all i know is that now they aren't white.
I must repeat to myself over and over again, until i am over this, "These things happen. They are only sheets. Even if it doesn't match with the rest of its set, that's okay. They are only sheets. This is probably not the last time it'll happen. It's not worth it. Calm the fuck down. It's okay. You can buy new sheets. They are just sheets. Pink isn't bad. If you think about it- it's almost purple".
Oh, who am i kidding??! ]

I own pink sheets.
Can you tell how much this bothers me?
They were barely 3 months old...
Great. Now i gotta stop myself from even thinking about purchasing the exact same sheets...
Yes, i'm aware i have issues.

I'm gonna stop blabbing now.
See, i already feel so much better. (That is, until i walk into my room and see my sheets in all its pink glory. dammit.)

Ok, i'm gone.
I'm gonna go sleep in my pink sheets now.

Ok, foreal.
*sigh*

No comments: