Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #41

1.Wow. This laptop is sssssslllllloooooo-o-o-o-ooooo-ooooooowwwww.

2. Chocolate pie makes me happy.

3. "Family first, always".
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Actions speak louder than words.
Yes, i'm calling it out.
You couldn't be a bigger poser even if you tried- you got this. All you. In the bag.

4. I'm immune to coffee.

5. Hello, El Nino.

6. Earthquakes at the 3.5 magnitude is enough to make me feel like my stomach is in my throat. Let's not go any higher, ok? Thanks.

7. Witnessing the deterioration of my hometown is upsetting. To see how inconsiderate some people are is just disappointing.

8. It's been almost 2 months... and the holiday weight is straight chillin.

9. Suspicious how i look forward to weekends. No matter how much sleep i get, i just don't like waking up at the crack of dawn.

No comments: