Sunday, February 14, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #42


1. Contrary to my recent post, i am an avid non-participant of Valentine's day. Only because i believe in celebrating love everyday and not for the sole purpose of fulfilling some made-up holiday's calling. It's more of a Single's Awareness Day if anything.
However, i always appreciate a sweet gesture- holiday or no holiday. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

2. I have never received an entire bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day until today. True story.

3. I once told myself that the guy that presented a blue rose to me would be the man i would marry. I retracted that thought when a "secret admirer" sent me a blue rose while i was at work. I was 17 years old and obsessed with the color blue.

4. I have had my heart broken more than i have broken hearts.

5. I have always given relationships 100%. It was always never good enough. Something always happened where everything would fall apart. Then somewhere down the line i fell in love. It was the one that made me realize why it didn't work out with anybody else.

No comments: