Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, To Breath Again

It's official. I have caught Dylan's cold.
You know it's serious when words that begin with the letter "N" start sounding like they start with a "D".
"I dow i ca'd breath through my dose..."

I am slowly caving into the idea of starting a daily habit of taking vitamins. You know, take that Vitamin C, build up your immune system. Drink lots of water, eat tons of greens. Go for runs in the morning and take processed meat out of your diet. The so-called "healthy living".

But see, the thing is- i can never remember to take vitamins. Taking folic acid everyday when i was pregnant was hard- and i HAD to take that. Getting me to take medication when i'm sick is like pulling teeth. I can never drink water (especially when there's coffee or green tea readily available) and vegetables wilt in my house because nobody touches em except me and i feel like it's a waste (and i can't buy em in smaller bundles). I prefer lying down on my couch in the morning instead of sweating out in the street and i love, love, absolutely LOVE my bacon.

So what's a girl to do?
*sigh*
Make sacrifices and change that lifestyle because i know in the long run i'll be thanking myself for it. I don't see what's so healthy about making yourself miserable.

Man, making health choices can only mean one thing- i'm getting old.

No comments: