Monday, March 15, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #48

1. I got in a taxi this afternoon, and to my surprise, the driver was an old, white man. It was such a shock to me that i mumbled the words for my destination. He asked me to clarify- in tagalog. For a second there i thought i was a victim of some prank... i proceeded to act normal. I regret it now, but i really should have asked what that was all about.
This might come across as racist, but i swear i mean it in the nicest way possible- I paid him the exact amount because he didn't seem like he needed the extra change. Is that bad?
Aw man, that was bad, huh?

2. Good food makes me happy.
Chocolate saves lives. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that were spared from complete annihilation due to the calming effects of a certain cake in question.
With that said, PMS is over and the world around me is at peace once again... until next month, anyway.

3. My laptop is filthy.

4. I've been thinking about it and i think i would really enjoy a Vespa.
I'm totally serious.

5. I am not one for drama. I like to hear about it or watch it unravel, but never when it's happening to me. I'm sure a lot of people would agree. Yeah, i'm just not about that. I guess i'm anti-confrontational for a reason.


6. I will be missing Alice in Wonderland in theaters. That's just one of the downsides of living up in the mountains. I've heard mixed reviews but i'd like to be the judge of that myself.

No comments: