Saturday, March 20, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #49

1. Being sick sucks.

2. I like doing a lot of nothing.

3. Vitamin B to avoid hangovers. Who knew?

4. Me. One word. Versatile.
Multi-personality? I think so.

5. My phone, my clocks, and my laptop are all synchronized- 10 minutes advanced. Oddly enough, it works in keeping me on time.

6. Weekend mornings spent in bed with Dylan sits on top of the list for Best Feelings in The World.

7. My son is a Godsend. I'm still amazed every day.

8. Popcorn is highly addictive. Great invention.

9. I need my movie fix.

10. Sitting in silence, a chilly breeze, & the sun on your face- it does wonders for the soul. Then again, so does lying in bed all day.

11. Sometimes when everything is crystal clear you can still be confused as shit. How ironic.

No comments: