Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #52

1. I'm the parent at kiddie parties. After all these years, i still have a hard time believing that.

2. Learning to control my temper is one of the greatest things Dylan has ever taught me. For that, i will forever be grateful. 

3. I'm so chill. You know what? I really like it that way. 

4. It can't get any better than living like everyday is a vacation. 

5. Face on my pillow, comforter on my back, boxers and a tshirt, blinds tightly shut- perfection. If i love my bed now, i can't imagine the magic a feather bed would do. Yes, i'm still working on it. 

6. I have 3 pairs of slippers at home. I still manage to lose track of em and walk around bare foot. I remember my mom yelling at me for this when i was a kid. I've been this way forever... i wonder if this is characteristic or if there's a way to correct this. 

7. Alcohol served at kiddie parties- yay or nay? 
I say duper yay. My son is low maintenance. I get to kick it, he's all good in the hood. I'm so blessed. haha

No comments: