Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #53

1. I hated the movie Avatar. The clincher being i didn't watch it in 3D and the story itself wasn't enough to carry the movie through. I swore i'd never watch it again.
Except, it has become Dylan's new favorite movie. He's convinced he's Jake Sully and even speaks to me in the native language of Navi. Yeah, he'll speak Navi but refuses to learn Tagalog. He hisses at people when he's mad too.
Shoot me now.

2. I picked flowers for the house this morning. I finished a book (took me 6 months) too. We had a nice afternoon walk after school and even played actual board games when we got back home.
Nationwide blackouts- not fun but forces us to do other things. Quite refreshing, actually. This house is absolutely useless without power. I can't even make coffee.

3. I lost an earring today. A pair i made myself 5 years ago. I hate it when i lose earrings.

4. I am so accustomed to the lax pace of the mountains that the mere thought of going to Manila turns me off. How my life has changed in not even a year...

5. 6 more weeks til school break!
I. Cannot. Wait.

No comments: