Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #54

1. My son swallowed a marble today. He's been procrastinating bathroom time all afternoon. He's gonna have to sooner or later- and when he does... it'll be interesting. There's no way i'm looking for that marble though.

2. I've never been that girl that walks into a room and captures the attention of guys.
Eh. I'm totally okay with that. Hot girls are overrated. haha

3. I have a serious case of wanderlust.

wanderlust
|ˈwändərˌləst|
noun
a strong desire to travel.

I am itching to see something new. It's almost unbearable. I don't even know when i felt like this last.

4. Is there a word for itching to play music? Well, whatever it is, i have that.

5. Almost done with my 2nd book this week. Getting lost in a book, no matter how mundane that sounds, can be one of the most exciting experiences.

6. I'm starting to feel like a different person. My life is changing before my very eyes and it's giving me butterflies in the stomach.

[update: Dylan just pooped. No marble. My sister is very nice. lol]

No comments: