Thursday, April 22, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #55

1. As much as i complain about not being able to find anything to wear, i really do like a lot of my clothes still. Much to my dismay, apparently, so do a lot of moths.

2. You know what i hate? I hate waiting for a cab patiently under the blazing sun... and 20 minutes in, an old lady (or whatever- an annoying teenager, a guy feeling himself a little too much, etc) strolls into view from right outta nowhere and hails the cab (that was obviously MINE!) that was heading in my direction... (bwiset)

3. Highly recommended, i've discovered Ted Talks. It's all i've been watching... and for once, i feel like i spend time on the internet becoming smarter. It sure beats watching those Japanese game shows on Youtube (although, that can be a great way to pass time... depending on my mood, i guess).

4. Yet another trip down to the big city. I'm supposed to leave tonight... and it just occurred to me that i haven't even bought my ticket yet.
As much as i'm dreading melting in the city heat, this trip is a little different... i get to see one of my best friends try on her wedding dress(!!!)... i just really hope i don't start to cry.

5. 4 more weeks of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I certainly didn't expect to feel this way so early on in the process. Because in reality... there are 12 more years of school left. *sigh*)

No comments: