Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #56

1. I've said it before, i'll say it again- I am so happy i live here!!!

2. My tan is fading and it's fading quick.

3. This apartment needs to be spic and span for this weekend's festivities. Why i'm still sitting on my couch typing this out is beyond me.

4. Those cars that blast out music of Election Candidates' Jingles are enough for me to think- "Just because of that, i seriously wouldn't vote for you..."
On that note- for some reason, there's something about the upcoming elections that makes me feel a tad nervous.

5. My feet were firmly planted on the ground just a few hours ago... and all of a sudden i was shook off balance. Figuratively speaking. There are days i just don't know what my ideals are and i begin to battle myself on my own beliefs. Yes, it appears to be "one of them days".

No comments: