Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I own a BiG CaMera


I've seen it on a million blogs and even more as profile photos on Facebook/Twitter/Myspace.
Is it a "I own an SLR" type of photo? or a "This is what I look like when i take pictures" kind of snapshot?

Some have even gotten creative with it and have snapped this photo off of reflections found on side view mirrors, rear view mirrors, a shop window, and last, but not least- a pair of sunglasses. Others have had it done duel style where their friend took their photo and vice versa at the same time.

Well, this is my version and contribution to the trend- taken as a test shot before a trip to the beach, sitting on the floor, off the reflection of a full length mirror.

*bow*
(Oh, and that camera belongs to my sister. That's the irony of it)

No comments: