Tuesday, May 4, 2010

He's 6!

Thank you for making me laugh and for all the cute things you say. For making me smile on days i don't feel like it and for the head massages to help me fall asleep. The endless tight hugs and kisses will always be something i appreciate. My life has been an incredible journey, and having you in it only makes it better.

You are growing into quite a fine, young man and you make me proud every single day. I couldn't have asked for a better son, and i am only lucky to have been blessed with someone as wonderful as you. The light in your eyes shows me so much passion and the fire in your spirit is truly something to be admired. There is a brilliance in you that will take you places. I only hope i can keep up with you.

To a day filled with cake, ice cream, laughter, and balloons- Happy Birthday, my darling.


Mommy loves you... duper lots.

No comments: