2. The world amazes me. That's that. One day, i will see all of it.
3. Watching Dylan run to me at the first glimpse of his mother is one of the best feelings in the world. It's right up there with tasting soft shell crab spring rolls for the first time in your entire life.
4. I need to invest in some Egyptian Cotton sheets. Those Egyptians mean business, i'm telling you. They take their linen very seriously... as should you. If there's anything they've done for the good of mankind, it is that. Oh, and the pyramids, of course.
5. My new love? Yakitori. Look it up.
6. I have come to the conclusion that i have an alter ego that takes over my body when i consume a
7. Food has the power to make my spirit soar. True story.
8. What's up with the new Serato? (That's a whole other post)
9. Ugh... too much Blue Cheese Dressing makes me nauseous. *gag*
10. It feels great to stay up til the wee hours of the morning without having to worry about what time i need to get up. GREAT, i tell you. Oh, the little things...