Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #65

1. It's 4:26 in the morning, i'm sitting in the living room, and my son is asleep- i can hear him snoring from here.

2. I watched "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" today... i didn't get it.

3. I watched the entire final season of LOST sometime last week... i didn't get it.

4. I've been home a week and my house still looks like a 6 year old is running it. Perhaps that's partially true.

5. Contemplating on sending the Universe a birthday wish list... so that, you know, it has time to save up and like kinda maybe sorta manage its time properly to figure out when i should get the goodies. My birthday is only 18 days away.

6. I'm turning 27 in 18 days. I still think i'm 23 years old. That's how old my baby younger sister is. I'm in my late 20's. Not that it's a bad thing. It's just a bit unbelievable, really.

7. Dylan keeps asking me for a dog. Poor guy. I told him he needed to take care of his fish and turtles first. I watched as he contemplated in his head on telling me to just give them up. I asked him if i should just give them away... he said yes and then changed his mind.

8. I didn't drink coffee today. Weird.
I had 2 glasses of water. Even weirder.
I drank a lot of C2. That's totally normal.

9. My nocturnal ways are making its move back to me... i haven't decided yet if its a bad thing or not.

10. Today is something important. What it is, i'll never tell.

No comments: