Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ok, Fine.

My Birthday Wish List 2010:

1. A Blackberry (just cause, ok?)
2. A featherbed (i can already feel its fluffy goodness)
3. That transparent casing whatchamacallitthingamabobber for my 13" MacBook Pro (the better to bomb my laptop with stickers, of course)
4. Bottles of wine and a ginormous cheese & cold cuts platter (my definition of heaven)
5. A trip out of the country (*crossing fingers*)
6. 2 turntables, a mixer, a pair of needles and a Serato box (i NEED it)
7. my SLR or a polaroid camera! (*SMILE*)
8. GC's to my favorite clothing companies (I always gotta throw that in there. Why not, right?)
9. Wii Fit. (lol)
10. 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. 4 pillow cases, a duvet cover, and a fitted queen sized sheet. (I'm serious)
11. A Land Rover (which will be on this list permanently for years to come til i get one)

Sure, some of it might be a bit extreme. But this is my wish list after all, and the universe is capable of anything... so, why the hell not, right?

Please and Thank You. =D

[If you need more time, Christmas is ok too. I also take presents 365 days a year, so whatever is convenient, ok?
Ok, great. Thanks again.]

No comments: