Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #72

1. Rain, rain, go away. I can't afford to be lazy another single day...

2. Courtesy of OMGFacts: In Israel, "The Hangover" is called "Stopping In Vegas On The Way To A Wedding".
Jokes, i tell you. Jokes. haha

3. "Don't knock it 'til you try it" is a hard lesson learned. It only leads me to swallowing my own words later on. From now on, my assumptions will be kept to myself.
With that said, i'm totally okay with an iPhone. Fine, more than ok with it, actually.
Blackberry wha? haha

4. Dylan will be in school from 7:45am-2:45pm. That's a lot of alone time to get things done. Definitely gonna get back on the painting tip. Among a ton of other things, of course.

5. Breakfast food is perfectly good dinner food.
And coffee is great no matter what time it is.

No comments: