Thursday, September 2, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #77

1. It doesn't matter how much you love a song- don't ever make it your alarm tone. I guarantee, after a given amount of time, you'll end up hating it.
No more Marley mornings for me.

2. I hate going through my contacts list, running into a name and saying, "Who the f@*% is that?".

3. I wish i had a counter for how many times i've used the phrase "phase of my life".
I've counted 3 on this page alone.

4. For someone i consider to be anything but tech savy... i own a good number of handy electronics. My brand of choice? Mac and Sony.
Interesting.

5. You ever suffer an embarrassing fall, like straight lying on the floor, and then you get up real quick to check if anybody saw? That just happened to me.
As they say in the Philippines, "Sira ang poise".
Good luck translating that into English. Some things are just better said in your native language.

6. My router is preventing me from opening certain web pages. I have parental control on? It's so not celebrity-stalking friendly. What's up with that?

No comments: