Saturday, February 26, 2011

Arbitrary Mind Picks #88

1. What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you will ever have to do in your life.

2. Sure, money isn't everything and it can't make people happy- but it helps.

3. If you know what the problem is then fix it.
-easier said than done.

4. You know how much you love someone based on how bad they can hurt you.

5. Hedonism is bad for you. Then again, so is smoking... but people do it anyway.

6. "When you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself."
There are too many things about that phrase i wanna pick at but i can't allow myself to get into it right now. But i will say this- this is why i depend on nobody but myself.
Yes, perhaps i have issues.

7. I am introducing homemade pasta to a circle of friends at a dinner party this evening. I hope they're ready to have their minds blown.

8. I may complain about a lot of things when it comes to raising Dylan on my own... but everyday this kid shows me just how darn lucky i am that he was made for me.

9. I miss butterflies in my stomach.

10. Vodka is my off-switch.

No comments: