Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scratch That Itch

I have an itch.
That sounds wrong... but anyway-

So i've been lying awake at night and slowly trying to piece my 10 year plan together. I said "slowly", so realistically, i was piecing together my plan for the next 12 months. I have never been one to plan too far ahead. Something about the future that makes my tummy turn inside-out. I've always been a day-to-day kind of person and it works fine with me. It always has.

Until recently.
These days, the day-to-day living isn't cutting it. I want to know that i have enough to pay for rent 4 months, 5 months, 6 months from now. I want to know that to be able to buy groceries, i don't have to avoid certain luxuries like... i dunno- internet or my phone line. Little things. It's always the little things. I want to be able to dine at a restaurant and not worry about whether or not i should have used the money for something else instead.

So i'm itching. I'm itching for productivity, creativity, innovation, inspiration, and motivation. I'm itching for ideas and plans and opportunity. I need/want to immerse myself in the cogwheels of artistry. If that even makes sense.

So bring it. While the enthusiasm is still fresh.
That is all.

No comments: