Thursday, October 6, 2011

Arbitrary Mind Picks #94

1. With all the iconic deaths in the past few years... i've realized that it's possible to be affected by the passing of someone you've never even met. I mean, obviously, duh. But if you really stop to think about it... isn't that just a crazy emotion? To feel for someone you have never even had a conversation with or looked at straight in the eye....

2. I need to go shopping.

3. I'm finally going to put my new passport to use. Key word: FINALLY.

4. There's a reason i can't live with roommates. I treasure my alone time. Plain and simple.

5. When the sell-outs come out ahead and your progress begins to dwindle... where do you draw the line? Is it still considered to be your "dream" if a slight alteration has been made against your favor?
There are days i wish life came with an instruction manual. I, for one, am not the kind of girl who reads them... but if the need should arise, i'm the kind of girl that keeps em tucked away in a drawer- you know, just in case.

No comments: