Wednesday, July 20, 2016

arbitrary mind picks #106

1. Closing out my 5 year rotation in Makati and moving on to bigger and better things.
I am beyond excited to be moving into our new home in about 2 weeks!!! *HAPPY DANCE*

2. Shopping for home stuff and appliances, picking out paint color and shelves... totally the new sexy. I'll take that over lingerie any day.

3. Trust your instincts.
I took a sip out my shake today and there was a cockroach in it. Funny thing was, the second i took a sip, i thought, "Tastes like cockroach..." (Don't ask me how i know, i just do). Still continued to sip. Why...

4. We have a secret and i'm excited for the big reveal... =D

5. Health regimen is still doing pretty good. But between moving our stuff and working, it hasn't been as vigorous as i would have liked it to be. But, nonetheless, i'm glad i don't feel like shit anymore and getting into the habit was a good start to healthy living. I actually happen to like Quinoa (a lot), and i think snacking on corn and bananas are fine by me. I must really be getting old.

6. 11 Days nicotine free. I'm surprised i haven't killed anybody.
But i did cry about it today. Oh well.

7. The more i read the news (i don't even know where to start with this one) and the more i deal with shady a** F*ckers (1611 landlord, dude that owes me money, and Metrobank, I'm looking at you!), the more i lose faith in humanity. Seriously, a little consideration could go a long way... and honestly, how hard is it to just do THE RIGHT GOD DAMN THING.

8. I'm not a fan of road rage.

9. Dylan and i have been boycotting McDonald's.

10. I can't remember the last time i ever looked forward to something THIS much. I'm over the moon with this shit. I can't even explain it.

No comments: