Thursday, January 20, 2011

Arbitrary Mind Picks #86

1. "Grenade" by Bruno Mars.
In one word? Psychotic.
If anyone ever dedicated that song to me, i'd avoid him/her like the plague. Freak.
AND they have an electro/dance version??! Somebody shoot me. Now.

2. No pain, no gain.
I may not look like a Victoria's Secret model, but shit- training is doing wonders.
I should get my trainer something... like bottles of alcohol so he'll be too hungover to show up to work on Monday. lol
(Yeah, right. Like that would work)

3. I got mail today.
All i can say is-
BOOYAH! IN YOUR FACE, EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM! IN YOUR EFFIN FACE!
*breath* *happy dance* *thumbs up*
It is strongly recommended that Dylan continue on the regular-class program.
STFU to the system that has been harassing me for months insisting that they couldn't teach a single kid properly in a class of 14 and that HE was the problem.
What's up now, suckerrrrrz?
I should seriously get a mother-effin refund.

4. I love the happy dance!

5. Eating something healthy doesn't make up for that unhealthy thing you ate earlier. That's just the truth. Sadly.

No comments: