Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Training Day

My. Aching. Body.

All this just to fit into a bridesmaid's dress.
In terms of fitness, i haven't done anything close to the kind of turmoil i have gone through in the past 2 days. It's always the "getting started" part that stumps people. Well, i got off my ass and finally got started. To be honest with you, i couldn't be happier- but a little disappointed that i couldn't get myself to start earlier.
*tsk tsk* like foreals.

I know now why people who are serious about training NEED a personal trainer... well, hell, because if i didn't have anyone watching me- i would be cutting minutes and reps like they were hazardous to my health. I'm all for cheating (believe me, i'm the master)... given i was doing this for no particular reason, anyway. But for someone on a deadline and a set goal- there is just no room for shortcuts.

24 Days til final weigh-in.
Boo-yah!

[PS: Funny how i ran for 45 minutes and lifted at least 20 pounds worth of weights repeatedly earlier... and now i can barely make it from my dining room to the kitchen while carrying a saucepan with 2 cups of water in it... odd.]

No comments: