Saturday, May 7, 2011

Arbitrary Mind Picks #89

1. My sleeping pattern is out of all kinds of wackadoodle, once again. Thank you, Manila.

2. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world.

3. I think the best way to teach your kids to "reach for the stars and chase your dream" is to lead by example. I've thought about this for a while... and i'm completely sold on this idea.

4. You are your own worst critic. Learning how to control your emotions is key to survival. A sound mind and a good heart will take you places. Passion is a very powerful driving force.
Can i get an amen?

5. It takes me about a month of working out and dieting to get "into shape"... and 2 days of my mother's cooking to put all that work to shame. SMH

6. I envy a carefree life without responsibilities... yet at the same time i pity it.
Discuss.

7. I have just discovered that i am waaaaaaay too empathetic. I have not decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet.

8. I do not deal well with loss... even if the loss has absolutely nothing to do with me.
I ran into a friend whose twin brother just passed away... i started to bawl the instant he made eye contact with me. Best believe that happened with all the energy i could muster up to prevent myself from shedding a tear. Fail.

9. Bad movies piss me off. No, like seriously- it makes me angry.
I just watched The Eagle with that Channing Tatum guy... and seriously, i half expected him to just bust out dancing and talk in slang. Typecasting is a bitch.

10. Dear Mom & Dad... i want to move back to Manila. Correction- i'm moving back to Manila.
Discuss.

No comments: